Below is a list of all of my publications, listed in most recent-to-oldest, that were accepted and published in major journals, newspapers, or on reputable internet sources.
- Book Review: Pfeiffer Country: The Tenant Farms and Business Activities of Paul Pfeiffer in Clay County, Arkansas: 1902-1954 (Little Rock: Butler Center of Books, 2009). Agricultural History 85.1 (Winter, 2011): 136-137.
- “The Contours of Emancipation: Freedom Comes to Southwest Arkansas,” Arkansas Historical Quarterly 70.2 (Summer, 2011): 109-130.
- “Race Riots,” Encyclopedia of Arkansas History and Culture, Central Arkansas Libraries System, Spring 2009
- “Working Families and the Reconstruction of Hempstead County, Arkansas,” M.A. Thesis, University of Arkansas, 2010
- “The Laboring Family Through Rebellion and Reconstruction,” Ozark Historical Review 39 (Spring, 2010): 19-47.